RVs4less - RV's4less - bad service, ripped us off

Livingston, New Jersey 1 comment

We purchased a 2002 Nomad travel trailer from this so-called company in Jan.of 2012 and we have had nothing but trouble with this company ever since.

First of all they charged us for a so-called pre-delivery inspection which they didn't do. When I went to talk to them about the problems, the owner of this so -called company ran into his sales office and slamed the door in my face. From inside I could hear him say that if this is the way I was going to be he wasn't going to talk to me. Then they cheated us out of money that was paid to the DMV for taxes and title by saying that money was from their business account when it was actually money we had borrowed from the bank.

I have the documentation for all of this.

RV's4less is just that, they give you less for everything and charge you the most.A good moto for this company should be: BUYER BE WARE!!

Review about: 2002 Nomad Scout Travel Trailer.

Comments

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1175811

We paid for a 1500 w Inverter, they installed a 1000w inverter and Never told us.We discovered this when we filled out the Warranty Registration on the Inverter.

Their last offer was if we drove back to their facility at a cost to us of over $400.00 they would install a 1500 w inverter.

Are they deceitful thieves and do they use the Word Of God to trap their victims.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM OR YOU COULD BE A VICTIM!